Monday, August 9, 2010

quick update

35 weeks and still pregnant.

Last week at our growth scan, we got some unsettling news. Both babies have slowed down in their growth and baby B is now a full half a pound bigger than A. Thay dropped from the 40th and 44th percentile to the 17th and 27th. bummer. they are running out of room.

This coming Friday we will have another u/s and they will decide what to do. According to my OB (who is much better at sharing info than the MFM's) they expect one or both babies to fall below the 10th percentile, officially declaring Inter Uter.ine Growth Rest.riction. If that is the case, they will either admit me and monitor me until 37 weeks, or if they are more than 20% apart in size, they will deliver me. I'm hoping i just need to wait it out on hospital bedrest and get these girls 2 more weeks or growth...we'll see.

4 comments:

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Whatever happens, wishing you the best of luck.

mybumpyjourney said...

Good luck sweetie. I will be saying prayers for you and your babies. <3

Kristi said...

Keep growing little ones and get here safely.

Wishing 4 One said...

Thinking of you and wishing the best will happen soon. xoxox