Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I'm THAT woman.

Helloooo!

It's been SO long. I just haven't made the time, but the truth is, I'm busy and I have very little time to do anything I want to do these days.

The girls are AWESOME :) They are 14 months and happy, funny, smart little girls. They have about 20 signs and a handful of words. Macy has started walking and Lila walks holding one hand. I am still in awe that I created these amazing little girls. They give hugs and kisses (to me and Mr. and each other), they love animals (and know all their sounds) and music and books. Lila is more content and hates to do things wrong. She gets sad if you tell her not to do something. She tells her sister,"NOOO" if she is doing something wrong. Macy knows what she wants and will get it! She pushes the limits and throws little fits when she doesn't get her way. They are both sweet, determined and fun.

And they are going to be big sisters!

Mr and I got the shock of our lives when after a few days of not feeling well, I peed on a stick for the hell of it. Within a few days we had an u/s confirming that we were 7 and a half weeks pregnant (on our own) with one baby. I had only had 2 periods since the girls were born and was (and am) still nursing them. We hadn't been using any birth control since it took us almost 2 years and 3 rounds of IVF to get the girls and were told we only had a 1-4% chance of conceiving on our own. We actually had planned on using our frozen embryo in January, but I guess life had other plans. We are thrilled and shocked and excited and so relieved that this just happened on our own. Baby #3 is due at the end of April. The girls will be 20 months. Yup, 3 under 2. Our lives will be crazy and I may not be able to leave the house much, but they will be joyfilled for sure :)

23 comments:

Mo said...

oh my gosh!! this is wonderful news!! congratulations!!

mo

babyinterrupted said...

YAY!!! Congrats!

S said...

So good to "hear" from you! I'm sure you *are* very busy.

Congratulations on your pregnancy! :-)

B. said...

The myth wouldn't have lasted this long if "natural" conception didn't happen to *someone* every once in a while. Congratulations!

sunflowerchilde said...

Wow, congratulations!!!! That's so awesome, you'll be SO busy (I can't even imagine) but this is wonderful!

It's really good to hear from you, too, I'm happy to hear all is going well. I understand the break from blogging, too, it's awfully hard with toddler twins.

Meegs said...

Congratulations!

sharah said...

Here from lfca, congrats! My two are 21 months apart, and it's fantastic watching them starting to interact.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Just saw your wonderful news on LFCA and had to come over to say hi! Sooooooo happy for you!

N said...

Yeah for you! Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Omg!!! Yay!!!!

Heather said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! wonderful news! Something very similar happened to me. we just paid the deposit for IVF and I was waiting for my period to come... when the only thing to do was take a test.. which came back positive!
Congrats again!

Miss Megan said...

Many many congrats your way! We too are in the same amazing situation! Never thought I'd be "THAT" woman, but here I am! I'm due in the beginning of June and look forward to following your progress!!

Cyn said...

Hey! I have been following your blog for a couple years now. I am struggling through infertility as well. My husband and I are trying to save for IVF and we have begun a campaign to try and help us raise the last bit of money. I was wondering if you would mind helping us get the word out. If you could post our link I would be so grateful! www.indiegogo.com/hutchins

Miss Megan said...

How are you doing?? Did you have your little peanut yet? How absolutely crazy chaotic is it?! I'm 4 weeks (or less!) out from welcoming our baby #3 and our girls will be 20 months old as well. They have no idea what's coming for them! LOL! Hope your birth went well and all is well!!!

Miss Megan said...

How are you doing?? Did you have your little peanut yet? How absolutely crazy chaotic is it?! I'm 4 weeks (or less!) out from welcoming our baby #3 and our girls will be 20 months old as well. They have no idea what's coming for them! LOL! Hope your birth went well and all is well!!!

S said...

Thinking of you. Baby #3 must be here by now, so I am sure you are incredibly busy.

Would love to read an update sometime (if you ever time to write one!). :-)

katie said...

Just checking in, how are you? Would love an update.

S said...

I know it's been ages since you've written here, but I thought I'd check in and say hi. I still keep the link to your blog and have often wondered how you are. ;-)

Unknown said...

I a really happy for you and for your little princesses! That is really great that you find joy and pleasure in their achievements. Should you need a help with any kind of writings, you are welcome to come here http://www.essayservice.info/.

anna said...

Very much thanks again and best of luck!awriter.org

kacang memek said...

@Video Bokep
@Download Video Bokep
@Bokep Indo
@Bokep Barat
@Bokep Abg
@Bokep Mesum
@Bokep Ngentot
@Bokep xxx
@Bokep sex
@Bokep hot
@Bokep ngentot

pomi said...

loved reading this - thanks for sharing!
TECNOLOGY WORLD

Freddi King said...

I really enjoyed reading this post. Thanks for sharing!
SaludPulso.com