Tuesday, December 2, 2008

why me?

not sure why i'm even writing here, or if anyone will ever read it, but here goes.  i am almost 30 and have been trying to have a baby with my hubby, mr.m.  i also own a small daycare and work with kids all day.  it's what i do.  and i love it!  i feel like myself with kids.  they bring out the best in me.  i feel like i went to school for early childhood so i could be a good mom.  it's all i've ever imagined for myself, and now that i finally found my sweetheart, it's proving to not be as easy as i thought.  all those years of wasted stress and money on trying NOT to get knocked up!

i am silly and creative and sometimes a little emotional.  (okay, maybe a little more than a little) i love to take pictures and sew and create.  sometimes i'm quiet and sad.  i like to eat cinnamon toast and take naps.  

i live by the sea and i can't imagine life any other way.  i hear and smell and see the ocean and it makes me feel at peace and alive.  i like to walk the beach with mr.m and my Purple puppy and collect seaglass and "lucky" rocks.

No comments: