Wednesday, December 16, 2009

follie check

I had my first follicle check today.

Right side has 5 follies, the largest is 14mm
Left side has 8 follies, the largest is 15mm.

I've been on 187.5 of Gon.al-F since the 11th, which is less than I was on for my first IVF as they think I may have overstimmed the first round which resulted in less than stellar egg quality. I will find out this afternoon more about how I will proceed. I am guessing my retrieval will be some time next week, hopefully before xmas enough so that I won't be bloated and in pain for the holiday.

I've realized that I am finally okay with my 2 best friends being pregnant. I went to one friend's house a few weekends ago and helped her pack her hospital bag, set up the bassinet and pack n play and make a list of what she still needs. Last weekend was the shower for the other friend. Although I am comfortable with them being pregnant, I fear that I will have a harder time once the babies are actually here, (which is going to be very soon!) Hopefully I will be getting my own good news around the same time which will help me enjoy their new babies with them...

this round has to work, right? third time's a charm, christmas miracle and all that?
right?

7 comments:

Eileen said...

Praying for a Christmas miracle for both of us!

Eileen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
One Who Understands said...

Right! Keep the hope alive.

babyinterrupted said...

Sounds like things are going well!

Liv said...

Absolutely! Praying for third try charms and miracles for you! All the best...

Beautiful Mess said...

I'll be hoping for your Christmas miracle! Thinking of you!
*HUGS*

Hillary said...

Glad your follicles are looking good - I am hopeful for you!

makingmemom.blogspot.com