Thursday, January 14, 2010

did i eat too much?

um, i just had a very disturbing discovery.

i was feeling some abdominal discomfort and i realized i needed to undo the button of my pants.

now, i know i've been a little hungrier than usual, and i was just on vacation, which meant more restaurant meals, but really? i'm only 5w4d so there is no way that is the reason for my expanding waist, is there?

one more day of work to get through and then we will know what is going on. U/S is tomorrow afternoon!!

5 comments:

Meegs said...

Welcome to "The Bloat" girl!! :-)

Finn's Mom said...

Oh, I'm so there too. I don't think we can blame baby yet, but definitely can blame hormones. I don't think I've worn anything but sweatpants in the much 2 weeks. Jerry Seinfeld would be horrified ;).

Lin said...

Yep, the bloat found you. Feeling it today, too...think it's the bottle of Sprite I drank to help with the tummy issues.

Hope you "deflate" a bit later today! :-)

Just me said...

I think IF girls get bloaty earlier than others...

tireegal68 said...

Good luck with the ultrasound:) LFCA:)