Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day 2

so, Aunt Flo decided to arrive all on her own yesterday! i had a scheduled blood pregnancy test on Friday (what a joke!) so they could give me Provera to force her out of hiding.  I'm so glad I didn't have to do all that.  

so, here we go...onto birth control pills beginning tomorrow.  we meet with the RE on monday to go over all our protocol and sign a million consent forms and all that.  afterwards we meet with the nurse to learn all about how to mix and inject the meds.  fun stuff :)

8 comments:

Mary said...

Ooohh...I'm so thrilled for you. How exciting!

Mary said...

btw - your comment the other day about your dog having a uu had me on the floor:) I guess I never thought of animals having problems like that!

sunflowerchilde said...

Cool! Awesome that you're finally getting started with the big stuff! Good luck!

Missy said...

Good luck!

Hillary said...

Whoo-hoo that is exciting!! You are on your way :)

makingmemom.blogspot.com

Liv said...

I'm sorry I'm super behind with my comments!!!

I just read that you have a pre-op appt on Monday! How exciting. I'm wishing the best for you and so crossing my fingers for positive results!

Tiffanie said...

nice! i am currently on day 4 of bcp, although i'm only taking for 2 weeks. long story. will update my blog sometime. good luck:)

Barefoot said...

Hooray, you're getting started! Don't worry, mixing and injecting will become second nature after a much shorter time than you'd think. ;)