Thursday, May 7, 2009

lucky?

yesterday i found 4 four leaf clovers.  
or, i should say, they found me.  this is not that unusual, i have found over 50 in the last 7 years (when i started finding them).  i just glance at the ground and it is like they shout out to me.  they catch my eye and i pick them.  i ALWAYS give them away, which i think is why i keep on finding them. i haven't found one this year yet.  yesterday i saw one, bent down to pick it and then they kept on catching my eye.  i've got them flattening in a book.  i usually put them in between contact paper after they are flat.  

i hope this means good luck is coming my way....

3 comments:

sunflowerchilde said...

I hope so too!

Mary said...

I hope luck comes in the form a lovely baby for you guys. Soon!

Beautiful Mess said...

I'm hoping for lots of good luck for you and everyone you give those clovers too!
*HUGS*